Ever discover a business that made you go, “Hmmmm?”
There are companies today which have landed on a simply brilliant idea – so brilliant, in fact, that you’re left wondering why no one has thought of this before.
There are organizations which are conducting their business completely out of the box, through their hiring process or how they structure management.
There are businesses who have abandoned offices and cubicles for less conventional surroundings.
These are the companies which make your head tilt precariously to the side.
Instead of “business as usual,” there are companies which are unafraid of raised eyebrows and shrugged shoulders. Their mission is mighty, their goal is lofty, and their way is less-traveled.
These are the organizations which inspire the Business Unusual Podcast, and we have a strong feeling they’ll inspire you as you listen to their stories and experiences.
What makes a Business Unusual?
Ever hear the adage, “You’ll know it when you see it?”
A Business Unusual could be different in any number of large or small ways. Here are a few examples:
- Their product or service is completely new and elicits a face-palm when you think about how intuitive it really is.
- They hire their team completely outside of the phone-screen-interview-interview-offer-letter process.
- Their executive team can hardly be called “executive,” yet they are getting things done with their own style and background.
- Their marketing is off-the-cuff and possibly outlandish, just enough to rake in the eyeballs of faithful customers.
- The bottom line isn’t about dollars and cents; instead, they realize there’s a whole wide world which they can positively impact while conducting business.
About the Host
Wondering who decided your unusual business should be revealed to the world? Meet the host of the Business Unusual Podcast, Rachel Moore.
Get the idea?
Now that you’ve got a clearer picture of what makes a Business Unusual, we hope you’ll take another step and get involved! Click here to learn more.