If you like cats, and you like coffee, wouldn’t you love to enjoy both together? That’s exactly what a cat cafe provides, and Denver Cat Company is bringing cats, coffee, and potential pet owners together every day.
Sana Q. Hamelin is the founder and owner of Denver Cat Co., and in this episode of Business Unusual, she shares how a cat cafe is a perfect endeavor for someone who would love to bring every cat home with her.
Items & Takeaways from this episode:
- Denver isn’t the only city with a cat cafe!
- There’s one particular country where cat cafes are found on just about every street corner.
- Business owners face many obstacles; even more when they are a woman, a minority, and might lack a business degree.
- Sana observed “Day Without Women” during International Women’s Month and was interviewed by the local NBC affiliate, 9News.
- When you have a brick-and-mortar storefront you are leasing , Sana shares advice into how to help yourself when negotiating your business’ space.